SKIPPER ONLINE COURSE
How does it work?
- Cover the 7 modules in the comfort of your home, in your own time and only continue to the next module once feeling comfortable with the current module. There is no time limit set to complete the course.
- You will have a message system which you can use to get support or ask questions.
- There is a quiz at the end of each module and, if you use it to test yourself honestly, we can guarantee that you will pass the SAMSA examination paper.
- On the completion of all the modules, you will receive a certificate stating that you have completed the online course successfully.
- You are now ready to write the final SAMSA exam.
- On successful completion of the examination the examiner will issue you with an interim license which is valid for 6 months. The examiner will submit all your documents to SAMSA who in turn will issue your permanent license during the 6 month period.
How long will it take?
We believe that the average person with limited experience can complete all the modules in 6 hours. We have seen students completing it in 2 – 3 hours. If you spend 1 to 2 hours a day on the material, it can be completed within a 3 day period. But, as we have mentioned before, you can complete the modules at your own pace.
What do I need to do the online course?
- A computer, tablet or device which allows you access the internet.
- An internet connection.
Two fees are payable.
- The fee for the online course is R630.00.
- SAMSA final exam. Fees differ from examiner to examiner and are between R1,400 (Western Cape) and R1,800 (Gauteng). You will find a link on your Student Page to book for the exam.
- The exam fees includes all SAMSA statuary fees.
Enrollment is easy. Start your course within 5 minutes!
- Click here to enrol the course
- You have 2 choices:
- Click to pay on Payfast, one of the most popular and safe pay portals in South Africa. They accept credit cards and debit cards.
- Pay by EFT from your own bank. Send us a proof of payment and we will activate the lessons.
- Start your course!
Should you experience any issue or need assistance , please contact us and we will assist.